New York (April 26, 2022) – With its launch this week, new watch brand NIMANYCLUB will already lay claim to two major watch industry firsts: becoming the first true NFT native watch brand from conception and the first watch brand to ever pair luxury NFT digital watches with twin physical products. NIMANYCLUB NFT watch lottery presales begin this Thursday, April 28, and the public sale opens Saturday, April 30 at nimany.club.
The debut NIMANYCLUB NFT Watch Collection project will kick off with an initial lottery offering of 1,810 random NFT digital watches in one of four variations: the most common colorful ceramic models, rarer “freak” ceramic, stainless-steel, or gold editions, or the rarest mono-color unicorn NFT digital watch. Once the game commences, collectors may choose to hold their NFTs, bundle and burn them in trade for increasingly rarer NFT digital watch models, or burn and redeem for a physical watch. The patent-pending, property-based burning mechanism for this project was developed for NIMANYCLUB by Layerr Lead Engineer and represents a technological breakthrough in the NFT space. According to Benhayon: “This is the most efficient and secure way to burn nfts dynamically.”
As former Creative Director of both Tourneau and Jacob & Co., industry veteran and NIMANYCLUB Founder Nima Behnoud has spent decades working with the world’s leading luxury watch brands, having creative directed high-profile campaigns including Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for Jacob & Co. Now building on his success and NFT expertise, this first NIMANYCLUB project is just the start for Behnoud, who plans to offer unique perks to incentivize NFT owners to keep their watch in digital format: “Every NFT digital watch purchase effectively buys entry into the exclusive NIMANY CLUB. Those who hold onto their watch in the digital format will enjoy exclusive first access to merchandise drops, special values, and offers every forty-five to sixty days. Members have to keep some of their NIMANY CLUB NFT assets in their wallet to remain part of the club.”
April 28, 2022 – Lottery Sales Open at nimany.club.
- Owners of at least two ceramic NFT digital watches (including rarer freak ceramic models) may log into their wallet and choose to bundle and burn the models in exchange for a rarer stainless steel NFT watch
- Four ceramic models or two stainless-steel models may also be burned at this time to receive an even rarer gold NFT model.
- Owners of the extremely rare unicorn mono-color watches may log into their wallet to redeem a twin physical watch model along with a NIMANY special gift package – all while retaining their NFT, no burn required
- Those owners still in possession of the freak ceramic models will receive a unique NFT in their wallet
- Any gold NFT watch may be redeemed for a twin physical gold watch.
About NIMANY: NIMANY was founded by industry veteran and creative Nima Behnoud in 2021 as the first-ever NFT native watch brand, introducing the brand’s world-first Luxury Watch NFT and physical product pairing in 2022 with the launch of 1810 NIMANY Club NFT Watches. Behnoud has worked with the world’s top-tier luxury watch brands as the former Creative Director of Tourneau and Jacob & Co. and earned his Masters in Global Brand Management from the Fashion Institute of Technology.
For more information, visit nimany.club